A Message from Broken Tail Rescue
Happy New Year from all of us at Broken Tail Rescue! As we say goodbye to 2017 and look forward to a new year, we would like to sincerely thank our partners, adopters, donors, and sponsors, who have all enabled the volunteers of Broken Tail Rescue to help animals in need. For example, your generous donations helped cover the cost of Snoopy’s dental surgery and Willy’s amputation after being hit by a car. Every dollar makes a difference, and we feel so lucky to have an amazing and supportive community of people like you. Cheers to a great year ahead!
What Is Broken Tail Rescue?
Broken Tail Rescue, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit animal rescue organization run by a group of dedicated volunteers in Massachusetts. We save dogs and cats from euthanasia and find them loving, happy homes. We focus on local animals in the New England area primarily, but we also assist southern dogs as well when space permits. If you are looking to adopt a dog or cat, look no further!
Help Broken Tail Rescue Save More Animals by Fostering!
Because Broken Tail Rescue does not have a shelter, we rely solely on our foster home network to provide a safe and stable temporary home to get them ready for adoption. It’s simple: the more people who open their homes for fostering, the more animals we can save. It’s a rewarding way to give to our organization and it’s a critical part of what we do. Most importantly, it’s fun! For more information, please visit our volunteer page.
Want to Make a Difference?
There are so many ways you can help Broken Tail Rescue save more animals’ lives:
- Donate – There are many ways you can donate, all donations are greatly appreciated and every little bit helps! Right now, we need help raising funds for Harry and Smokey! They both need dental cleanings! Consider donating to their YouCaring page.
- Foster an animal – the more foster homes we have, the more dogs and cats we can save!
- Come to our local events throughout MA.
- “Like” us on Facebook and spread the word to your friends about us and our adoptable pets.
- Subscribe to our mailing list!
- And of course, adopt a dog or cat! There’s one waiting just for you!